Seth's Blog: Getting smart about the hierarchy of smart Seth's Hierarchy is from the Dreyfus model of skill application and makes a whole lot of sense. When I think about some of the people I know who are looking for work - they just want a job. Give me a job, tell me what to do and I'll do it.
Someone a little further along is going to have to create jobs for people who can not conceive of them themselves. We have a potentially skilled workforce, looking for jobs. What can we ask them to do?
Can we generate enough revenue from their efforts, not only to pay them, but to realize a profit for the company, in these economic times that are so hard on small businesses? Where is the work?
Medical, Technical, Clerical, Industrial, Marketing....
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment